Monday, April 16, 2007

April 15, 2007





Today was a great day! It was beautiful outside, finally! I can't believe that 4 days ago I posted a picture of SNOW...but I guess that's Iowa for you! Today was spent outside! Braden is SO content digging holes in my tiny garden ( I don't know what he'll do when I actually plant my tomatoes???) He could spend hours playing in the dirt...and he was such a good boy at Menards today that he got a brand new Scooby-Doo shovel to dig with! Chris and I got our new front door stained, finally! Now we just have to find someone to install it and we are all set! No more ugly oval window covered with lace on my front door...blah...I've hated that thing since we moved in! We also got fertilizer for the yard and mulch for the tree and flowers! I REALLY hope spring is here to stay! For dinner we joined some of our neighbors for a grill out on their back porch and had the first YUMMY brats of the season! It was a great day!!!

And today was also my Sister-in-law's 25th birthday...

KT we hope you had a great day! Can't wait to see you!

We love you!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Carissa! Looks like you are all having fun!

I wanted to tell you that I tried to click on the link to your Walk team and it didn't go through - you have a comma" in there instead of a period after the "www" - just FYI so you can change it so your friends can *donate*!!! :)

Take care!
Kara