Thursday, November 15, 2007

November 14, 2007

Today the Iowa MOD put on a Prematurity Summit and it was really great! There were parent roundtable discussions and very smart doctors that gave very interesting sessions on what they are doing to try to slow down the rate of prematurity in the country! I am very glad I went and got to see some of my favorite gals too!
Here's Renee and I, she was so sweet to drive over with me! She is a dear friend whose daughter was Braden's neighbor in the NICU and we're still friends to this day and the kids are in the same preschool class!!! (Plus we got to stop at the outlet mall on the way home and had a great time there!!!!)
And here's Stacey who had an integral part in putting on this whole summit! Way to go Stacey! It went great! Don't you just love the HUGE button I was wearing! Isn't it obnoxious? Stacey has one on too, you just can't see it! It is promoting a new program in our MOD chapter...seriously, obnoxious...but I guess it got noticed!!!


2 comments:

Darcy @ m3b said...

Ohhhhh! Look at all those pretty girls!

Mommy to 4+ Miracles said...

I love this picture of us...and I am blog-lifting it. We look great!

Thanks for all your help- have I ever mentioned that you are the best? Definitely, one of my fav MOD volunteers! I am so proud to be your "boss"

LOL.