Friday, December 28, 2007

December 23, 2007

Well Santa made a very special trip to our house last night and in the words of a little boy "My kitchen, he brought my kitchen. Dad, he brought my kitchen. Mom, I found my kitchen." Oh boy was he one surprised boy! All day long we had to order food from him and he would cook it up and serve it for us! He just loved it! One of our most favorite quotes of the day sums it all up...Braden had some chocolate on his face from the hot chocolate we drank while opening presents. Chris said, "Braden, what's that on your face (meaning the chocolate)?"
Braden's reply..."Nothing Dad, just a happy smile!"
If that isn't the most adorable thing I've ever heard...


...and this is about the most adorable thing I've seen :) Cousins celebrating Christmas in their Christmas jammies! I know they are going to grow up to be the bestest of friends!

No comments: