Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Holy Cow...Has it been a whole YEAR?

Well here it is...it has officially been a whole year since I started this blog thingy :) I have really enjoyed doing this project and I hope that all of you have enjoyed going through the year with our family!
I am going to imitate one of my dear friends Kara and ask YOU to tell me who YOU are! I would LOVE to know who it is that is reading my blog! I want to know who is interested in our little family! And I'd love to hear if you 'd like me to continue into 2008 or if you are getting sick of us all :)
So leave me a comment and tell me who YOU are and how you know ME!!!
I hope all of you have a very happy and healthy 2008!!!!
Much Love!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's me, it's me!! I totally hope you continue - I love seeing that little monster! :)

Carissa, you said it best - I left D.C. thinking I'd finally found my long lost sister. My goodness - I adore you! I am counting down the days until your visit - and I promise - really - to come to see YOU this summer - I want to meet YOUR little guy, too! :)

XOXO,
Kara

"Raising" is a Southern term. said...

This is such a cool project, Carissa. You're blog is very cool too. Love the colors and design. Seems like it fits you. :)

Saw your brrr-ing in the new year design on share. Good for you. You are becoming Ms. Techno Guru too.

Melissa

The Phamily Matriarch said...

It's me your staying up to 3AM talking buddy from TX! LOL

I love seeing all 365 pictures of the Monster and your family. It's been great glimpsing into your everyday life. Your blog is too cool. You rock, girlfriend.

I can't wait to see you...in 17 days! :)

;) Jac

Anonymous said...

Hey Carissa!
I love your blog, the layout and getting an everyday peek at your monster.

Tracy (from Share)

Anonymous said...

Carissa, I love the blog. I love hearing what you, chris and the little monster are up to. Hopefully one day I'll get to meet the little guy.

From, your long lost college friend Tara.

Anonymous said...

Ok...don't get rid of it! do it in 2008! I ALWAYS look at your blog...inspired me to do it too...but it is already the 2nd and I haven't started! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Love it! Lynz