Thursday, March 6, 2008

March 05, 2008

Ok, so I'm cheating and this picture wasn't taken today, but, well, Braden passed on his germs to me and I didn't get a picture taken today. I haven't been this hard hit for awhile now, not liking it at all! Good think Braden has been cooking me up soup in his kitchen!
Ok, back to this picture...it was taken a few weeks ago when my dear friend Lindsay and her husband Glenn baby-sat Braden for us while Chris and I had a date night! I have been sitting on this picture b/c I wanted to announce that Lindsay is PREGNANT ;) and I had to wait until she told certain people!! So here is one more reason while we'll be walking in the March for Babies...we're praying for a Long, Uneventful 9 months little one...don't give your mommy any troubles!!!

1 comment:

The Phamily Matriarch said...

Just getting caught up with your blog. Sorry the ickies have gotten a hold of your family! UGH! Dang those carousels!

Fun header!

Happy belated Birthday to your sister.

Congrats on your Godparenthood.