Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 24, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Braden!!!
It is so hard to believe that you are 4! You have come a long way Bubby and we love you so much! We hope you enjoyed your special day!!


He wanted to go to "Peppers" (aka Chili's) for dinner and they presented the birthday boy with this massive ice cream sundae! He ate it up and loved that it had sprinkles on it! 3 years ago he had his first Chili's ice cream sundae and was just as excited :)



Good to the last lick!!

Here is the Monster Truck cake that he picked out and loved!! I wish I could say that I made it, but I have to thank Super Target ;)

After dinner we had the neighborhood friends over for some cake in the driveway! And after seeing the way that blue icing stained everything in sight, I'm glad it wasn't in my house!!




The Birthday Boy was more interested in running the Monster Trucks through the frosting than actually eating the cake - but he sure had fun, which I guess is all that matters!!

Then things got pretty goofy and we knew it was time to call it a night :)

2 comments:

Weerock said...

OMG Carissa - too stinkin cute! But dang, now I want some ice cream!

Denise

Glad his birthday was fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love it! What fun! That sweet little face is still the same! :)

xoxo
kate