Sunday, September 14, 2008

September 14, 2008

The main reason we went to KC this weekend was to attend the March of Dimes Bikers for Babies event! This is one of the largest in the country and it was awesome!! Over 8000 bikers there to support the March of Dimes - it truly is an awesome sight!

Leighton, Braden and Peanut
My girls and their *babies*

Braden found an M&M's bike and thought it was pretty cool - then the very nice owner let him get on it and 'ride' - he was loving it!


D and Braden (she wanted to keep him!!!)
All the kids - who got along fabulously!!!
Thanks for having us D - love ya girl!




1 comment:

Denise said...

Seriously, Carissa...I wanted to KEEP HIM. I begged, I pleaded, I bribed. He wasn't having it.

Such a great kid! Just love him to death. So glad you guys got to come spend the weekend!

XOXO
D