Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12, 2009 - 25 weeks 5 days

My dear friend Kara McTriplet sent me a care package today and inside was 5 little onesies all with a cute saying and a shirt for me and Braden - along with beautiful pictures colored by her 3 boys and goodies galore!! This was one of my favorites!! - Thanks Kara, it sure made my day!

Status Quo today - once again we had absent flow in all spots but other than that, not much change. He seems to get the hiccups a lot which we can hear on the monitor - they say that is good and actually working his diaphragm as a form of practicing breathing!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, I heart that shirt. Too cute.

Hiccups are good, keep hiccuping Cookie Bean.

Saying some prayers. Grow Cookie Grow!!

Kelly

Lauren said...

That is sooo cute! Sorry Cookie, but I think you're always gonna be Cookie!!

Lauren

Darcy @ m3b said...

Thinking of you.

Hope he can stay put and grow to be a

MONSTER COOKIE.

:)

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and your baby.

The Phamily Matriarch said...

That Kara McTriplet is the diggity bomb!!! :)

Love ya!
J