Monday, January 12, 2009

January 10, 2009 - 25 weeks 3 days

Tonight the clan brought Christmas to me! I was able to take a wheelchair ride to the lobby for 30 minutes and I got to see everyone and open my Christmas presents :) Thanks for everything!! They also brought me what Cookie was craving - Macaroni Grill - I figure it was a great time to get the worst (but best tasting) thing on the menu - calories baby!!! It was really yummy!! It was bitter sweet watching them all leave - that part is hard. Especially when Braden gives me a big hug and says he misses me and wants me to come home :( I miss him so much - it's hard having a say in his every waking minute - to not really knowing what is going on at all. I know he is in great hands, but they still aren't mine.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: