Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 06, 2009

PopPop Joe finally got his turn to hold Blake! Blake put on a show for him and smiled continuously while he held him!!
I brought my new Moby wrap up to the NICU tonight and Jill and Kahala decided to try it out! Here Kahala is modeling it with Blake's stuffed bunny! Blake's favorite position is being held on our chests - so I'm hoping this will free up my hands throughout the day! Hopefully he'll like it! I seriously never thought I'd be one to 'wear' my baby - but I'm ready to try!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I always said I would never wear my babies, but if I had one of those I'd totally rock out my baby around town. They look so neat and comfy for the baby. Rock it out man, you'll look like a hot mom in it thats for sure. ;o)

Kelly