Sunday, August 16, 2009

August 12

Tonight we tried cereal for the first time. His GI doctor said to give it a try and see what he does. He grinned at the beginning...
Photobucket
and a little after spitting out the first bite...
Photobucket
then started to wonder what the heck was going on...
Photobucket


and after that first bite - every time the spoon would even come close to his mouth he would start to gag - literally.
Photobucket
so I guess we won't be pushing it now - no biggee - I knew he wasn't ready :) just had to give it a try for all the doctors sakes.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't really blame him for having that reaction - everytime I go to feed it to Riley, I think it looks pretty yucky to me :) Riley doesn't seem to mind though - she's been eating it for about a week now. Sbe still hasn't quite gotten the hang of actually keeping the majority of the food in her mouth, but we're working on it :)