Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October 7

Well mom might kill me for this picture because her hair is blowing all over the place - it was pretty windy...but this is Blake leaving for his first trip by himself to Meena C's and PopPop Joe's house. Mom met us half-way between her house and ours to pick him up before I headed to DC in the morning and the other boys headed to Hannibal. Unfortunately this wasn't the last time that I saw mom...after driving back home and being there for about 2 hours...I realized that I had left my wallet in Blake's diaper bag which was now in Nebraska. To say I flipped out is mild. It would have been kind of hard to get on the plane in the morning with no ID. So mom got back in the car and drove the 3 hours round trip again and met me with the wallet. Not the way I wanted to spend the day...but I guess it could have been worse (like not realizing it till the morning...)Thanks again mom!

Posted by Picasa