Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 18, 2008

Today I headed down to KC to meet up with some very dear friends of mine! We had such an awesome *girls* weekend! It was just what I needed! When we arrived, this is what we found! K who had flown from MAINE had brought along 10 of these suckers! Straight off the docks that day...they were just about the most delishish things I've tasted...


After a scrumptious dinner we had to pose for some pics! I finally got to meet the McTriplets! They are so darn cute! And D's girls are darling too...we had so much fun...and this was just the first night :)

These women are truly amazing. I've met them*gasp* online for the most part. Each of us has been touched by prematurity, all in different ways...and have become forever friends! K flew in from Maine, J flew in from Texas, McTriplet Mommy is from KC and three of us drove down from Iowa...and to our amazing host D for putting up with all of us...it was a weekend to remember!!! Can't wait to do it again, the plans are already in place....


4 comments:

littlewonders said...

What a great looking bunch! Thanks so much for driving down! Next time I promise to wear proper PJs!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful group of girls - that one on the right with the khaki pants... what a small butt she has. :)

My long-lost-sister-b-f-f see you soon! :)

Kara

littlewonders said...

Hey, just saw the broken angel below. And here I was so impressed that your collection was in one piece.....our angel wings have "broken" off too.

The Phamily Matriarch said...

Not sure how I've missed all these pictures.

We did have us some great fun, didn't we? I can't wait to do it again.

As for your angels, we've seen many of those broken at our house as well. Mainly my fault for slamming the door and them falling down. Oh well, there's only 22 left to break. LOL

Love Braden's many faces pic.

And na-na-na-boo-boo...you've been tagged...check out my blog (and LWM3B link)for details.

J-Bug