Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January 19, 2008

Still in KC having a great time!!!
Kara's shirt says it all!
J is from Texas and begged S and me to go out and play in the 10 degree weather with her. She wanted to make a snowman...but the snow was a powdery substance...not very good for snowman making so we made one lying down! A good time was had by all :)
Then there were the weenies that stayed inside!
Just have to say THANK YOU to D for having us at her house! It was an amazing weekend!
----------------------------------------------------------
Then while I was enjoying lobster in Kansas...my Daddy was celebrating a birthday! I called him to wish him Happy Birthday and rubbed it in that I was eating Maine Lobster...I'm sure he loved me even more! But seriously....Happy Birthday to one of the best dads a girl could ask for! More recently his name is PopPop...and he's a heck of a grandpa too!

No comments: