Sunday, April 13, 2008

April 01, 2008

I watch Gavin on most Mondays and Tuesdays, sometimes a Wednesday and sometimes not at all if one of the boys is sick (which happened a lot this winter!) The boys seriously are best buds. They greet each other with hugs and cry when it's time to leave...I'm loving watching this friendship evolve! There is 19 months between their ages, but I don't think they will let that stop them. I try to get Braden to understand that Gavin is watching EVERYTHING that he does, and that he is the big boy and needs to do things that we would want Gavin copying!! Braden rejoiced when Gavin started talking, always coming up to me when Gavin would say a word he could understand "Mom, Gavin is talking!!" He was so excited for him!
So anyway, Best Buds they are!! And this is what I found them doing the other day when I was watching them...I think this entertained them for 30 minutes, and no one fell and broke their head, so it was good, clean fun :)


No comments: