Sunday, May 25, 2008

May 17, 2008

So much going on today! Braden and I started off by heading over to Keegan, Emily and Nathan's house for their neighborhood garage sales! We brought Keegan a new toy and he was loving it since he thinks he's big stuff now and likes to stand any chance he gets!

Then Braden wanted to climb the tree out front while Keegan and I played in the grass! Uncle Nathan snapped this pic - I have visions of senior pictures to come!
Then back at Meena C's house - the camper was popped up in the driveway and Braden just thought that was the coolest thing ever! He convinced Uncle Adam to come play inside and I got them both to look out the window at me - best buds!
And finally the most exciting news of the day...Baby Kade made his appearance! I really came this weekend not expecting to meet this little man. Michelle wasn't expected to be induced until next Wednesday and it really didn't look like he would come till then. But then last night I went to see Michelle and Ted and had a little talking to with the baby in her tummy! I told him that Aunt Carissa was only going to be in town for a few days and would REALLY like to meet him! Well about 2:30am Michelle started having contractions and at 1:50 pm Kade was born - all 9 lbs. 7 oz. and 22 inches of him! So I got to go up and love on him - he is beautiful! Congrats Michelle and Ted - we are so happy for you both!!



No comments: