Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 17, 2008

Today was filled with all kinds of good information on what we can do to help with the fight against prematurity. It is amazing to be in a room with 600 people from across the country who all share the same passion!


Today also began the offical National Launch of the Preemie Petition! Our group of moms was asked to sit in on the press conference to announce the launch and then got to sign the petition in front of the cameras! It was an honor! We are trying to get over 540,000 signatures (one for every baby born prematurely this year alone) on the petition to help fight prematurity - to read more about it and sign the petition (please, please, pretty please) Click Here!!
All of us after the press conference!


I figured 'when in Texas...'

Awww...my buddy Kate - I so wish she didn't live way up in the New England - she is awesome and I don't get to see her enough! She officially named the baby "bean" this week!!

2 comments:

The Phamily Matriarch said...

That pink hat looks great on you! Well...sorta! LOL But like you said..."when in TX..." LOL

I miss Kate oodles too!

Anonymous said...

I so *heart* you to!

xxoxoxoxox
give bean a swiss cake roll for me!
katestclair