Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 18, 2008

Today continued with ShareUnion - which is essentially a bunch of moms (and a few dads) who have met online at ShareYourStory coming together and meeting in person. This was my 3rd ShareUnion. I NEVER thought I would be someone who would travel across the country to meet up with people I had only *met* online...but I did 3 years ago and didn't look back. This year was an amazing group of 50 people, representing 18 different states. Each one of our lives have been touched by prematurity, birth defects or infant loss. We support each other online and this is an opportunity to meet the people who have helped you see through your darkest places and celebrated with you on your highest days.


Here I am on a panel discussion - don't we look like a serious bunch :) It was a fun panel - thanks girls!
A great group of girls at the Remembrance ceremony!

I also wanted to give a big
Happy Birthday to Meena K!!
Thank you so much for taking such good care of my bubby so I could go to Texas - love ya!!!
AND
I also have to wish my parents, also known as PopPop Joe and Meena C these days, a big
Happy 33rd Anniversary!!
You are both an inspiration to us! We love you so much!! Cheers!


No comments: