Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 07, 2009 - 25 WEEKS!!!

Tonight, Jill, Brooks and Gavin brought me down pasta with homemade sauce and garlic bread - it was so yummy!! Gavin was really happier than this to see me, I swear :) He came right in the room and said "Ker-Ker (that's what he calls me!) I give you a hug" "Ker-Ker I want to go to your house" it just about broke my heart! Then he was sure that my baby was in the machine and I better get him out of there! It was good for a good belly laugh, because he was so darn serious!
I think everyone is hanging in there ok. Chris is amazing being super husband and super dad. Braden is wearing Meena K out, but I think they are both having fun. He goes back to school tomorrow so that should bring a little schedule back to his life.
Thank you again for the support you all continue to give. We are truly blessed with so many beautiful people in our lives - and your generosity amazes us! (although it should not!)





2 comments:

littlewonders said...

Thinking of you!

Tara said...

Hang it there! We're thinking about you!