Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 06, 2009 - 24 weeks 6 days

I had a few visitors today, so that lifted my spirits! All in all I'm ok b/c I know this is where we are the safest. Meena K came last night to stay with Braden this week and he is enjoying some quality time with her, so no need to worry about him!
My friend Shonda brought me lunch today (and she also made that awesome blanket you see in the picture - 1/2 Nebraska, 1/2 Mizzou) and the March of Dimes girls from the office came to visit.
Then Lindsay and Baby Gracie came to see me! Oh I so needed that cuddle time! Even after getting her 4 month shots right before - she cuddled me for a long time and talked and talked and talked! It was just what I needed today!





1 comment:

littlewonders said...

I like how you turned the Nebraska side up for the camera!!