Saturday, February 28, 2009

February 28, 2009

Our Little "old man"!
And see that hand so innocently placed on his cheek - don't let him fool you! He has been very "grabby" the last two days and has been pulling the tubes out of his nose constantly. If he is awake, it is his little game. Last night he was awake in his bed for 90 minutes after I put him back after holding him. And for 90 minutes we played this game. He would pull them out and his sats would go down - I'd take his hands away from his face - and 2 seconds later they would be pulling again. I even got him totally swaddled with his hands tucked way down by his belly - and he had broken free within 5 minutes! Troublemaker I tell ya!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Phamily Matriarch said...

But what an adorable troublemaker he is!

Unknown said...

I have to agree with Jac...adorable little troublemaker..Kyle used to do the same thing all the time.. :)

Love ya
katestclair

R2E2 said...

Hi, Carissa and family. My name is Renee. I am Millie's granddaughter. Anyway, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I visited you and Braden in hospital in 2004. My mum, Lucia, just sent me your blog. Congratulations on Blake. He is so cute. And your blog is fantastic. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Renee

Aileigh said...

He is adorable! So cute! :)