Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 1, 2010

Wow - well I'm really not off to a good start in 2010! No pictures for today...geez louise! It probably didn't help that we pretty much stayed in our pajamas all day long - it was kind of nice!

So here's the start of a new year. Not quite sure where 2009 went...it is quite a blur (these are the times that I really am glad that I keep this picture blog!) I try to remind myself that the whole first quarter of the year was spent in a fog - over 3 months of being in the hospital EVERY SINGLE DAY will do that to you I guess.

We had many wonderful things happen in the past year and I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for our family. I know our calendar is already filling up quickly with family weddings and vacations - not to mention Blake will be turning 1 and Braden will be going to Kindergarten...oh my, that is still a little hard to digest, good thing I have about 8 months to get used to the idea!

This year on my blog I am going to try to write a little more, keep track of the boys doings and sayings...I tried to keep a second blog to do this, but didn't quite keep up with it - so I hope you don't mind if I ramble on a little bit sometimes! It still amazes me how many people keep up with this blog, I really do love doing it and I love looking at our lives through pictures! It is pretty crazy to go back to the beginning - January 1, 2007 and see how much everyone has changed!

So thank you for following along on our journey - I feel like 2010 is going to be a great year for our family and I hope for all of yours too!!!

No comments: