Friday, July 16, 2010

Braden Turns 6!!!!

I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around this...how he can be 6?!?!?! My teeny tiny first born...WOW! Happy Birthday bubby - We love you so much!!

Very excited about his new electric scooter!

His choice for birthday breakfast was pancakes at McDonald's!

Birthday Party with the neighbors! This also counts as Park #3 in our summer tour :) Sunrise Park!

The crew!
and a pic with Sally who got there a little late - we were so happy they could join us since they had just gotten home from Chicago! Miss Sally will always hold a special place in our hearts - because she was the first baby in the NICU that I focused on when Braden was born. At that time she was 7 weeks old and doing pretty well and I saw HOPE when I looked at her! And then her mommy and I started talking and it was all history from there :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: