Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day One - New York Adventure

Our hotel this time was close to Times Square and Hell's Kitchen. On Saturday we had some time to grab lunch and walk around before our room was ready so we found the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market! It was fun to walk around on the beautiful day!


Then later at night we hit Times Square - WOW - it was PACKED! Saturday night on a beautiful October night, guess it was the place to be! We didn't stay long since it was hard to manuever the stroller through the crowd but I did wear my buddy Kyle's t-shirt so I could 'take' him to Times Square with us! We love you buddy!




And Blake decided he wanted to be goofy and jump on the bed awhile before falling asleep! What a goofball!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think you should make it your New Year's Resolution to start doing your P365 blog again! I miss seeing all the pictures of family!! Lots of love from sunny FL! :)