Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wow - Starting over

Um - I'm a little embarrassed at how long it has been since I posted here. I mean really?? I guess I needed a little break after 3 straight years of blogging our memories, but still that is no excuse!

I really do love taking pictures and photography. I am disappointed in myself for the lack of pictures I have been taking lately - it makes me sad. So as Lent begins, besides giving up a few things, I am going to try to make a point to start 'Capturing the Miracles in Everyday Life' again! Please come back and rejoin me if anyone is still out there!

Hugs
Carissa

Just a few shots from our Mardi Gras party at our Church last night!
Blake dancing with all his 'pretties'

Braden got his face painted for the very first time EVER! He said he actually liked it and would do it again! He is a red/white striped tiger with blue whiskers (at his request) I told him I loved it because he looked like a Nebraska Tiger :):)


Braden and his girlfriend E - these two keep us laughing!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You've been missed!!

Michelle Bogart said...

Yay! I'm so glad I decided to check your blog.