Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break Part 3

We headed on over to Lindsay and Glenn's house on Saturday...and yes there was another baby, so yes I had to take pictures :)
Meet Mr. Brendan - I've waited 2 months to meet him!Blake - telling him how it is in this crazy bunch!



Cole wanted in on the picture action again!

And to think - 13 years ago, we were just a couple of college girls sharing a tiny apartment! We all have 2 kids now (Gracie did NOT want her picture taken, maybe she isn't comfortable being the only girl :) And we are blessed to still be in eachother's lives!


And after leaving Lindsay's house we headed to Meena K and PopPop Dirk's house - and there was a party at Mimi's, and Mark made pizza, and Aunt KT and Uncle John drove up to see us - but somehow my camera didn't make it out for any of it - boo hiss! KT if you have any to share, please do :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks for finding me and my blog and for writing. I would love to chat with you more about your boys, the doc in NY that you see, etc. I can't find an email for you so please email me! megan.crain@gmail.com.

Would love to talk!