Tuesday, April 12, 2011

T-shirts for sale!!!


I know, I know - I need to get some new pictures up - and I will before we head off to New York at the end of the week - I promise :) But I just wanted to let you all know that we are selling our 2011 Team Miracle Monsters t-shirts to raise money for our March of Dimes, March for Babies team this year! They can be yours for a $15 (or more :) donation to our team! They are going to be RED with white print and we have sizes ranging from 6 months to Adult XXL. Braden picked out the RED this year because he wanted to stand out as the Ambassador Family at the walk :)

If you would like to order a shirt - either leave a comment or email me at cmsauer@gmail.com and I will get you hooked up!! I need orders in by Thursday night! If t-shirts aren't your thing but you still want to help us reach our goal - please visit our website at www.marchforbabies.org/miraclemonster (our 2011 video is also on our page if you haven't seen it already!)
THANK YOU!!!

No comments: